What is it?
"BaseApp" is a model you can start with if you want some or all of these functions ready to go:
- Send an email confirmation email
- Ask users for more information when registering
- Send welcome email
- Reset password email and screens
- Manage logins (SysUsers)
- Global "DBG" action and dashboard for switching between users and checking login status
- Special screen for handling fake user creation for testing purposes
- Environment settings
- Implementation available to manage Dev/Test/Prod environments and to have them separated in different access groups
- User modes
- Implements a basis for the user to switch "modes/roles" within the app
- Special Admin mode implemented for admin menus and test setup
- Logging and viewing outgoing emails and problems
- Have email templates and some screens based on editable HTML templates
- Editing email templates within your app
- Flexible ViewModels for merging with dynamically edited templates
- User notification system to notify your users of things happening.
- Can send emails based on notification timeout
- Server jobs
- View for debugging SysAsync jobs
- Page for managing the modeled task scheduler
- Data analysis
- Complete calendar in the model and database for use as dimensions
- Example of how to detect the CodeDress problem
This is provided as is. It's an extract from larger models used in various projects.
- Some features are meant to be put into work by subclassing and implementing further to come to full use.
You can use this as a starting point or you can merge it with most of the other examples and template models.